The Beaches in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama have never been nicer! If you are planning your dream wedding for Alabama in the coming year then look no further. Paradise Beach Weddings have Alabama beach wedding packages for every budget! We provide the location on our sugar white sand, decorations, photography, minister, and filing of your Alabama marriage license. We have been in business for over 6 years and have been performing beach wedding here on the gulf coast for 8 years. We have made hundreds of couples dreams of a Alabama beach wedding come true.
We are currently running special pricing. So that means if you are booking your beach wedding for 2012 book now! Our prices will go up in the Spring! We are the most affordable beach wedding company on the gulf coast! You will also find that we are the most friendly and helpful as well. We take pride in being Alabama’s number one beach wedding company for affordable elegant beach weddings. We care about your marriage as much as your beach wedding. Paradise Beach Weddings is owned and operated by Rev. Robert Bullock and wife Amy Bullock. Robert is an ordained Baptist Minister and Amy is the photographer for all of our beach weddings. Robert and Amy have been married now for 12 years and have 3 wonderful children. Marriage is very important to us and being there at the beginning of your journey together as husband and wife is very special to us! Please call us for free information! We can also give you some ideas on where to stay, where to eat, and where to have a reception!
Here is a excerpt from one of Pastor Andy Stanly’s sermon series on marriage that might be helpful to you!
What Do You Believe Your Spouse Owes You?
The answer to this question that is given only applies to Christians. Pastor Stanley only has a Christian answer for that question. The Bible explains how to keep the expectation box empty.
- The answer: Your spouse owes you nothing.
- A Christian marriage is not one in which you try to use the Bible to control the other’s behavior.
Paul says in Ephesians
“Submit to one another out of reverence to Christ.” Ephesians 5:21
- Submit means you are going to make your spouse’s wishes, desires, and dreams a priority over your own.
- It is not submit out of reverence for one another but out of reverence for Christ.
- This verse is saying that God wants you to take all of the passion and gratitude you have for Him and all that He has done for you and channel it to your spouse.
- God does not want you to submit because your spouse has earned it or deserves it but because He put you first.
“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” Ephesians 5:22
- This is not saying that wives should submit because husbands are great or because they deserve it.
- You are to submit to your husband because God asks you too.
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” Ephesians 5:25
- God wants you to be willing to lay down your life for her just as He laid down His life for you.
- It means that you have to learn how to communicate with your wife so that she understands that you are willing to lay down your life for her.
- It is the best demonstration of gratitude you could ever show to God.
- You are God’s number one tool in demonstrating His love for your spouse. That is a huge responsibility.
When two people choose to empty out the expectation box and submit to one another the dynamics of the relationship change completely.
- You cannot focus on your spouse’s wishes and desires if you have already loaded them down with expectations.
- You have to first focus on the one who first said “You don’t owe me anything” – God. Then you can focus on understanding that your spouse does not owe you anything.
- You will never experience unconditional love if you cannot express it or even recognize it.
- You will never experience unconditional love until you stop trying to manage expectations.
There are no guarantees and this is not a formula. If you are afraid to empty the box you will not have the potential to experience or to give unconditional love. However, this answer is your only hope for God to be involved and for you to receive the unconditional love that you desperately need.