no images were found
$100 off any package with decorations for November and December! Call us today for a free consult on your Alabama beach wedding!
The following are various scriptures and quotes that we believe you’ll find helpful for living by the Bible in your marriage:
• Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (1 John 4:7-8)
• Love flows through a marriage that lives up to mutual responsibility. “Love is not self seeking, it’s not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong.” (1 Corinthians 13:5 )
• Foundation Verses for Marriage: “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.” (Hebrews 10:24) Ask yourself: “How can I spur him on to encourage him?”
• Don’t isolate yourself, “Let us encourage one another —and all the more as you see the day approaching” (Hebrews 10:25).
• A true demonstration of love: “This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for each other.” (1 John 3:16)
• Apply Hebrews 10:24 that says, “As far as it be within you be at peace with all men.”
• Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. (Ephesians 5:21)
• It says in 1 Corinthians 13:7 that love “always protects.” That doesn’t mean love enables, covers over, or makes secret those things that should be brought to the light. (Giving “protecting love” is being very careful and prayerful of when, where, and with whom, we share “personal” details of our married life that need extra help and wise counsel.) To truly love our spouse is to protect them by showing honor and respect for their feelings— not revealing or doing anything that will embarrass or “cut them down.” By doing so, we’re dishonoring them and showing that we don’t value them.
It also tells us in 1 Corinthians 13 that “love is kind,” “does not delight in evil,” and “is not self-seeking” so by embarrassing them, we dishonor not only our spouse, but in many ways, we also show the Lord that we dishonor His Word. Even if our spouse dishonors us, we aren’t given the permission to retaliate in return. (Cindy Wright)
• Keep in mind as you weather those marital storms, that we’re warned in 1 Corinthians 7:27-28, that “those who marry will face many troubles in this life.”
• In reading Luke 19:41-44, I see how these verses could also apply to the enormous sadness that Christ must feel as He sees the “war” that rages within marriages today. It says in these verses, “As Jesus approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, ‘If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace — but it’s hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you didn’t recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”
For the months of November and December you can recieve $100 dollars off your beach wedding package for Alabama. That’s right $100 dollars off any package that has decorations.
November and December are very nice month here on the beach. It is cold in most of the country. But here in Gulf Shores the weather is a little warmer because of the Gulf of Mexico. That’s why Gulf Shores and Orange Beach get so many winter visitors.
Come on down to South Alabama for the Thanksgiving holiday or Christamas holiday.
Paradise Beach Weddings offers you many packages to choose from. We provide you with a real minister for your officiate. There are alot of companies in our area who perform non-Christian wedding ceremonies. Here at Paradise Beach Weddings we feel that having God in your marriage is the most important factor to having a lasting relationship.
We realize that we will lose some brides’ and grooms’ because of our stance on Christian Marriage but we will not compromise.
Your minister is currently serving on staff at Fairhope Avenue Baptist Church in Fairhope AL.
Paradise Beach Weddings will help you as you plan your destination beach wedding to the Gulf Coast. We are experienced and friendly! If you call Paradise Beach Weddings to help you with your very special day you will not be disappointed!
Call us today!
251-971-1899 or 251-269-0663
Are you are planning on coming to Gulf Shores for your Alabama beach wedding this winter? If so let Paradise Beach Weddings help you plan your beach wedding.
Alabama is one of the most sought after beach wedding destinations! Paradise Beach Weddings is the premier beach wedding provider for Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Alabama.
We are offering you for the months of November and December $100 dollars off any package with decorations. Thats right our already very affordable prices have just gotten lower. Alabama beach weddings are very romantic in the winter. The gulf keeps our air a little warmer then most places. Winter in south Alabama is waiting for you! Our beaches are calling you!
Paradise Beach Weddings perform beach weddings in Alabama 7 days a week and every season of the year. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Your wedding day is the most important day of your life as a couple. Here at Paradise Beach Wedding you can know that your minister really cares about your wedding and your marriage. There are lots of wedding companies in our area that have opened beach wedding buisnesses that just go online somewhere and print off a certificate.
Your beach wedding will be performed by Rev. Robert Bullock. Robert is an ordained Baptist minister. He serves at a local church and is really a minister.
So if that is important to you on your special day then we would recommend not calling the other companies that you see on the internet. Now that being said there are some other good companies out there but there are alot more that are not. Call us first! If we can’t perform your wedding on the date you pick for some reason then we will recommend a good company for you.
You must have a Alabama marriage license for your Alabama beach wedding. You can obtain you marriage license at any Alabama court house. Your Alabama marriage license expires after 30 days of the issue date.
There is a courthouse located right off interstate 65 in Bay Minette that alot of our brides’ and grooms’ use. They can be contacted at 251-937-0260. This is the Baldwin County Courthouse.
Many people call us wondering what kind of attire is best for their Gulf Shores beach wedding.
Linen is normally the choice for the groom and groomsman. Any kind of “beachy” type shirt would work well. Remember it is very hot in the summer months here on the gulf coast.
For the bride we recommend soft flowing fabrics for your wedding dress. White always looks best on the beach for the bride.
Bridesmaids as well should wear something loose and flowing. Colors are up to you but bright bold colors show up really well in photos on the beach.
Just sit back and relax is the main thing. Your beach wedding will be a great experience for you and your guest!
Paradise Beach Weddings is open seven days a week and are ready to take your call for any questions you may have.
The weather is perfect here on our Gulf Shores beaches this time of year! We would love to talk to you more about your beach wedding in Alabama. Our sunsets make the perfect backdrop for your unforgettable beach wedding.
Robert and Amy Bullock own and operate Paradise Beach Weddings. Robert is an ordains Baptist minister and Amy is the professional photographer for our beach weddings. Amy also runs a photography studio that just opened this year. Together Robert and Amy will make your beach wedding dreams a reality. You will find that we are the most affordable beach wedding company on the coast.
If you have any questions at all please call us anytime. We are very busy so if you don’t get us please leave us a message and we will call you back!
Fall is the best time of year to get married here on our Alabama beaches! If you would like more information please call us today! We would love to give you free info on planning your beach wedding.
We are diffrent from most beach wedding companies in our area because we are the most affordable! We are a husband and wife team so we keep the cost of running our buisness low, so we pass that savings on to you!
Robert is a Baptist Minister and has performed countless beach weddings and church weddings. Amy is your photographer and has been a professional photograher for about 4 years now. The photos on our site were all taken by her.
Together Robert and Amy will make your beach wedding in Alabama special and romantic. We really care about your beach wedding but most of all we care about your marriage. If you have any questions at all please call or email us today.