Would you like to have a last minute beach wedding in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach AL? Then look no further then Alabama’s premier affordable beach wedding company. Paradise Beach Weddings has a wealth of experience when it comes to beach weddings. We have been doing this longer than most of the beach wedding companies in our area.
Beach Weddings in Alabama are beautiful and elegant at the same time. The best part is that they are stress free! Let Paradise Beach Weddings take care of your beach wedding and you will not be disappointed. We have never let a Bride and Groom down.
What you can expect from us for your Gulf Shores or Orange Beach AL beach wedding:
1. We will be at the beach wedding location long before you are preparing for your beach wedding.
2. Paradise Beach Weddings will always be on time.
3. Your beach wedding will be performed by a real minister on staff at a Church locally. (Alot of beach weddings these days are performed by an officiate who was ordained off the internet.) We know that for most Brides and Grooms this is important to them.
4. You will have beautiful professional photo’s to remember your special day! Paradise Beach Weddings take pride in making your special day just that “special” and your photo’s will reflect that. (Photo package can be added to any of our wedding packages)
5. Whether you choose to plan your beach wedding months ahead of time or a week ahead of time Paradise Beach Weddings will make your
According to a recent reader poll conducted by Southern Living, readers chose the Alabama Gulf Coast as one of the Southeast’s best beach and family destinations. Anyone who has ever visited the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach areas would not be surprised by this poll because of the area’s family friendly atmosphere and breathtaking beaches.
According to Southern Living readers, the beaches of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, AL rank right along side Destin, FL; Myrtle Beach, SC; Hilton Head, SC; Sanibel Island, FL; Panama City Beach, FL; Outer Banks, NC; and Virginia Beach, VA.
“Every year, we look forward to the announcement of these awards,” said Herb Malone, president/CEO of the Alabama Gulf Coast Convention and Visitor’s Bureau. “Southern Living has a very loyal readership, and we are grateful that this group enjoys our sugar white beaches as much as we do.”
In addition to the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area being chosen as top beach and family destinations, the annual National Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores was chosen as one of the best festival/fairs in the Southeast. The National Shrimp Festival was ranked along side of Mardi Gras in New Orleans, the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival and state fairs in Texas and South Carolina.