We are ready to start planning your beach wedding for you. Gulf Shores and Orange Beach make a gorgeous backdrop for your beach wedding. We have romantic, affordable, and elegant beach wedding packages to choose from. You will find that we are the most affordable choice for your Gulf Shores or Orange Beach Wedding. You get exactly what you see in our packages. There are not hidden fees. We are not gonna try to up sale you on things that you do not need like most of the other beach wedding companies do.
Paradise Beach Weddings will provide you with a Christian Minister, Professional Photographer, Free Photos, Elegant Decor, Wedding Coordination, Chairs, Bamboo Arbor or Driftwood Arbor and our preferred vendor list. We have been planning beach weddings in Gulf Shores for more than a decade. Yours can be next. We have dates available for this spring and summer. We are also taking reservations for 2016.
Congratulations on your upcoming beach wedding in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach Alabama that you have scheduled with us! I would like to share a few tips that may help your special day run a little smoother!
- Try to get your marriage license on your way into town. Once you get in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach and get settled you are not gonna want to leave to take care of paperwork. The nearest Courthouse to us is Bay Minette and it is about an hour away.
- Delegate ahead of time. Who will put on boutonnieres? Who will make sure the Minister gets the marriage license before the ceremony? Who will hold the rings during the ceremony?
- Make sure that you call the Gulf State Park and get your wedding permit prior to coming into town. You can get it over the phone. I will give you all the info on how to contact them when you book your wedding. This is a must have!
- Tell your guests to arrive about 30 minutes early. This ensures that everyone is there and seated when you arrive.
- I know many brides love veils but they just do not work on the beach. The wind blows them everywhere.
- During the ceremony look at each other. Remember you are being photographed.
- Bride’s BE ON TIME! This is very important. Guests get a little irritated if they have to wait very long.
- Absolutely NO artificial rose pedals are to be used during the ceremony. Only real rose pedals can be thrown by flower girls.
- Have enough seating for all of your guests that will attend your wedding. If you don’t than it becomes a little awkward because no one wants to be the one to sit in the chairs while everyone else stands. Also it will look a lot better in your photos if everyone is seated.
- Save the cake cutting for your beach house or reception. Cakes and beaches do not mix.
- Hair … Up Do’s It can be windy on the beach
- Have thank you notes prepared to send after your ceremony and honeymoon.
We are ready to take your call now to start planning an unforgettable beach wedding in Orange Beach AL. Orange Beach is the perfect backdrop for your dreamy day. We can work with you on planning a perfect romantic beach wedding package for Orange Beach today. Call us! We are booking for the rest of 2015 and beyond!
We are ready to talk with you about your Alabama Gulf Shores beach wedding. Beach Weddings is what we have been doing for a decade and counting. Gulf Shores makes the perfect beach wedding backdrop. We have affordable beach weddings starting at only $200. We have many bamboo arbor packages that make great photos and are impressive. Paradise Beach Weddings would like to make your dreams of a beach wedding in Gulf Shores a reality today. We are just one phone call away. Now booking for the remainder of this year and beyond!
It is gorgeous here on the Gulf Coast in Spring! We are excited about our wedding season. Beach Wedding planning for Gulf Shores and Orange Beach begins here. Just a simple phone call can get the ball rolling. Amy is ready to take your call and start planning your beach wedding in Gulf Shores today!
We have been planning beach weddings for Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Alabama for more than a decade. We would be happy to speak with you today to help you plan your wedding. Robert and Amy Bullock own and operate Paradise Beach Weddings. Robert is an ordained Minister and Amy is professional photographer and wedding planner. Together they make a great beach wedding planning team.
Paradise Beach Weddings began because Robert and Amy started a church plant that could not afford to pay his salary. So Paradise Beach Weddings was born! We are a great option for the Christian couple who are looking for a Christian based ceremony but simply cannot bring their minister with them to the beach. Robert and Amy have a passion for weddings but also for marriages. Marriage is one of two ordinances that God ordained. When you book your beach wedding with Paradise Beach Weddings you are booking with a friend. Robert and Amy do vow renewals for couples that Robert married 10 years ago. Paradise Beach Weddings want to be your beach wedding provider this year. So set that date and give us a call for a free consultation.
Robert and Amy also come to Fairhope AL to perform Mobile Bay Weddings.
We are delighted that you have found yourself to our beach wedding site. We are now booking for Spring and Summer for Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Alabama has 35 miles of gorgeous shoreline. We have many packages to choose from. We are a little different than most beach wedding companies in our area. We may not be for you and that is OK. We provide Christian beach wedding ceremonies on the Gulf Coast. Mainly at the Gulf State Park beach in Gulf Shores. We can also come to your beach wedding friendly beach house. We are dedicated to bring you a dream beach wedding at a fraction of the cost of other wedding services. Pastor Robert and Amy Bullock would love to speak with you about planning your Gulf Coast beach wedding. We have youtube videos of Pastor Robert officiating on the side bar of our website. That is just a outline but you can write your own vows and customize the ceremony if you like. Pastor Robert or Pastor Todd of Christian Life Foley Church will work with you to make sure you have a memorable beach wedding experience. Amy has been planning beach weddings in Gulf Shores for more than ten years. Browse around our site and get to know what we do and what you can expect from us. If it looks like we are the right fit for you then please call us. Start planning your Gulf Shores Beach wedding today!
We are so excited about our upcoming beach wedding season here in Gulf Shores AL. We have already been doing beach weddings for the past two weekends. They have been great! Call us to talk about scheduling your very own elegant beach wedding package. We are very busy this time of year so if you don’t get us when you call, please leave a message. Your wedding is very important to us and we want to talk to you.
Gulf Shores and Orange Beach weddings are romantic and if you book with us your beach wedding will be affordable and memorable.