Receptions are a celebration! What is all the fuss about? According to God’s ordinance of marriage “Two have become One Flesh”
Mark 10:8 and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh.
A wedding reception should be a great party for family and friends! There are some great options in Gulf Shores for a great reception. The Gulf State Park has some great buildings that can be rented for a reception but you would have to get it catered. We know some great caterers that we can recommend. Another option would be to have your reception at a restaurant in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach that has a banquet room for privacy. Last but not least: Rent a beach house! We could do the wedding on the beach and then we could set up your reception under the house. This is very popular and can be very beautiful and fun! What ever you decide to do it should be what you want! Again weddings are an event to celebrate! To Party! So call us for advice on ideas for receptions.
In Revelation 19 we are told of a great wedding. The wedding of the Church (the bride) to Christ (the groom) Actually marriage is a great symbol that represents the promises and commitment that God has for us. I can promise that day will be a celebration too!
Revelation 19:6-10 Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,
For the Lord our God
the Almighty reigns.
7 Let us rejoice and exult
and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and his Bride has made herself ready;
8 it was granted her to clothe herself
with fine linen, bright and pure”—
for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.
9 And the angel saida] to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.” 10 Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God.” For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Are you dreaming of a beach wedding in Gulf Shores Alabama? We would love to help you plan your destination wedding! Why a destination beach wedding to Gulf Shores? We are glad you asked! Here are the top 7 reasons!
1. Fancy a barefoot bash over a buttoned-up affair? You’re not alone. The 2016 Mintel U.S. weddings report found that 58 percent of brides want their wedding to be remembered as a fun and casual party, rather than a formal event. No wonder so many couples are hitting the road for their nuptials. After all, when was the last time you saw stilettos on the beach? A Gulf Shores beach wedding is perfect for you!
2. Your photos! The scenery around your local banquet hall can be pretty limiting. Just look at all the wonderful photos on our site and you will see that the beach makes that best backdrop for your wedding photos.
3.Cut down on guests. The average number of guests at a traditional wedding is 140. The average number of guests at a destination wedding? A mere 48. Having a more intimate setting gives you more time to spend with the people that you are closest too.
4. Have two honeymoons! A wedding away doesn’t need to replace your honeymoon — in fact, many couples head to a different location for their honeymoon. Stay a few extra days near your wedding location for a mini moon. Gulf Shores is the best place for that! (you’ve already paid the travel expenses to get here), or plan a separate trip a few months to a year later, so you’ll have a new adventure to look forward to together.
5. Leave all the stress at home. Yes, it’s your wedding — but it’s also your vacation, so leave the details to our onsite experts. Just ask Amy Bullock, Paradise Beach Weddings owner and wedding planner, “Unlike your traditional couple who may have to speak to a florist, an entertainer and a photographer, we make it a one-stop shop,” she explains. Instead of stressing about centerpieces and wedding vendors, you can focus on more important things, like your guests (or your tan).
6. Spend a few days not a few hours with your guests. We’ve all been to those weddings where the couple ends the night hungry and exhausted from making the rounds to greet and thank every guest. According to the 2016 Mintel U.S. weddings report, “One reason destination weddings are popular is because they allow the bride and groom more opportunity to truly interact with their guests over a longer event.” Indeed, quality time is a lot more doable — especially when everybody stays at the same hotel, condo or beach house. We can refer you to the best in the area!
7. Get more bang for your buck! Across the board, destination weddings are more affordable when compared with their hometown counterparts. Save your money for a down payment on a house instead of that $35,000 hometown wedding. Yes, the average American wedding cost $35,000. Our beach wedding packages are affordable. We have a wedding package to fit everyone’s budget. Best of all, everyone gets a great vacation out of it! So what are you waiting for? Call us today to start planning with one of our pros!
Gulf Shores Alabama Beach Weddings
Gulf Shores is Paradise and it is waiting for you. Are you are looking for a beach wedding service that is perfect for your romantic destination beach wedding? You are at the right place. We service beautiful Gulf Shores and Orange Beach AL. It really is a romantic paradise! We have the most breathtaking beaches around. Our beaches make the perfect backdrop for your special day.
Paradise Beach Weddings Inc. have been providing our service to the Gulf Coast for over a decade. We have many beach wedding service packages to choose from. We have beautiful bamboo arbors, driftwood arbors, chairs, sashes, tables, and more. If you don’t see what you want call us and we can try to make it happen for you. We can come to your beach house or we can get a beach permit for you and have it at the Gulf State Park Beach. We will take care of everything for you because we know that you are planning your destination beach wedding from another county or even another state. Beach weddings in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach are very romantic and elegant if you pick the right planning company. We have seen some beach wedding turn into nightmares real fast when planned by the wrong beach wedding company. When you book with Paradise Beach Weddings Inc. you are booking your beach wedding with a company that is trusted and has a great reputation on the Gulf Coast for consistently providing our brides with elegant beach wedding service packages. We have the right service package for you so please call us with any questions.
Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Alabama make the perfect backdrop for your special day! Beach Weddings are romantic and affordable. Paradise Beach Weddings Inc. has made beach wedding dreams come true for over a decade now. Owned and Operated by Robert and Amy Bullock. Robert is the Pastor of Trinity Baptist Church in Foley. Amy is a professional photographer and wedding planner. Together they make a great team!
If you are looking for an affordable beach wedding that will look like something out of a magazine then you are at the right place. If you are looking for a Christian Officiate for your beach wedding, you are at the right place.
If you are looking for professional photos that will be a memory of your special day forever, you are at the right place.
If you are looking for a one stop shop for your destination beach wedding in Alabama, then you are at the right place.
Call us 251-971-1899
Browse around our website and look at the photos! Let us capture your wedding day!
Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Destination Beach Weddings are now booking for 2016 and beyond! Paradise Beach Weddings Inc. Is a much sought after beach wedding service so we book up fast. (No we are not just saying that, we really do) We are not gonna do has many beach weddings in 2016 as we have in the past. We are going to focus on our family more. So if you are interested in booking Pastor Robert and Amy to plan and photograph your beach wedding in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach then you really should call us soon!
Ask Us about reception venues!
Ask Us about places to stay!
We do have a few dates left for a October Beach Wedding in Gulf Shores. Due to cancellations. Ask us about the Gulf State Park pavilion for your reception.
Look at all our packages! We have a Driftwood Beach Wedding that is perfect for the shabby chic bride. We have Bamboo, that always is in style on the beach. We offer chairs and much more for your special day!
Beach Weddings in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach on the Alabama coast are stress free and beautiful when you start planning your destination beach wedding with Paradise Beach Weddings Inc.