Have you thought about what you would like for your wedding vows? Gulf Shore Orange Beach Weddings are romantic and elegant. A very important part of your special day are the promises that you are making to each other. We have standard wedding vows that we use for our ceremonies but your could write your own. Writing your own wedding vows for your Gulf Shore Orange Beach Wedding will be a memorable keepsake that you will be able to pass on to your children one day. This is just a suggestion that a lot of brides and grooms don’t really give much thought to. However the vows that we provide are great too. So don’t stress if you do not want the added stress of writing vows. I hope you have a great day and we can’t wait to meet you on the beach!
We know there are a lot of choices when you start planning your Gulf Shores destination beach wedding. When Robert and Amy Bullock started Paradise Beach Wedding Inc. that was not the case. We have been providing Alabama weddings for 15 years and counting! Ask yourself what are you looking for in a wedding service? Do you want a Christian wedding ceremony? Is experience a plus? What about your photos? Paradise Beach Weddings has the best Christian Ministers that make you feel at ease. Robert Bullock is a Pastor of a local church. Roger Strict is a long time minister in the Gulf Shores area. Robert and Roger did not just go online and get a ordination certificate. They really care about your wedding but more importantly they care about marriage! Is it important to you to have someone officiate your wedding that really cares about what they are doing? Amy Bullock has been planning beach weddings for 15 years. She has the experience to make sure that your special day is stress free for you. You just need to show up! Planning a destination wedding with someone inexperienced can quickly become a train wreck. So is experience important to you? If so when researching beach wedding companies look at their experience. Many will claim they have been in business for years, when in fact they just started. Anyone can come up with a website so be careful. Your photos will be treasured for a lifetime. Are photos important to you? Most would say yes. Our photographers are the best on the Gulf Coast. All your photos will be professionally edited for you. Some companies that provide photos with your package are giving out unedited photos. Some put stock photos on their website to make it appear that they provide quality photos. All of the photos on our website are ours. In fact a lot of brides book us just because of our photos. If these things are important to you then you are in the right place. Your search for a wedding provider is over! Call us today. Here is a sample of one our beach weddings in Gulf Shores at the Gulf State Park.
Gulf Shores is so romantic and beautiful in the Fall. This is our “ultimate beach wedding” We can do this with wood cross backs, benches, chavari, or white chairs. The Arbor can be our custom built drift wood or porch arbor. This packages is sure to turn heads on your wedding day! Check It Out! Give us a call today! Let’s start planning!
Yes, you guessed it. Your Smart phone could be killing your relationship. The smart phone is a wonderful tool but also can kill the romance in your relationship. Paradise Beach Weddings Inc. wants you to have a great Gulf Shores beach wedding but we also want you to have a great marriage! We’ve all seen it. The person that is constantly checking their phone. It’s fine to do that some time but not when you are with company and especially the company of your spouse! Not only is it killing romance but also tearing families apart. All you have to do is go out to eat at any restaurant these days and look around at the families that are out to dinner. They are more than likely looking at their phone. Kids included! We don’t know how to talk to each other anymore. My wife and I see it all the time when we are with couple friends. Here is some research that might make you feel differently about reaching for your phone the next time you are with your sweetheart.
A team of researchers thought that smartphones might be making relationships worse, so they wrangled 170 college kids who were in committed relationships to see what role their phones were playing.
In the study, published in the journal Psychology of Popular Media Culture, the college lovebirds were asked to report on their own smartphone use: how dependent they felt on their device, and how much it would bother them to go without it for a day. They then answered similar questions about their own partner’s smartphone dependency.
It didn’t matter much how much a person used their device, but how much a person needed their device did. People who were more dependent on their smartphones reported being less certain about their partnerships. People who felt that their partners were overly dependent on their devices said they were less satisfied in their relationship.
In other words, people get jealous of their partner’s smartphone. “I’m more likely to think my relationship is doomed the more I believe my partner needs that thing,” explains Matthew Lapierre, a ssistant professor in the department of communication at the University of Arizona, who authored the study with his former undergraduate student Meleah Lewis . “It’s not use; it’s the psychological relationship to that device.”
If you are married, put your phone away at the dinner table. That is another thing that people don’t feel comfortable doing anymore. Share a meal together and look face to face! Real intimacy begins when you can put your phone down! Your spouse should not have to get jealous of your phone addiction! In a world that we are always getting calls, sending reviewing texts, getting on social media, and etc., we are losing touch with the ones we love. Social Media was supposed to bring us closer together and it has made us farther apart than ever. Try baby steps at first. Just try going out on a date and leaving the phone in the car. Try eating a meal with your phone out of reach. Go on vacation and leave your phone behind. Unplug your life! All of your relationships will improve.
Writing your own vows are a great way to really personalize your ceremony for your Gulf Shores beach wedding! You certainly do not have to but some do. You can write them in a little note book and read them to your groom or spouse. It will be something that you will cherish for a lifetime. We can do the traditional vows along with your vows or we could do just your vows or just ours. It is important when you are writing your vows however to have something that you are vowing to do. Sometimes it is is easy to just say how much you love your spouse and forget that the vows are supposed to be promising something. Marriage is a covenant and your vows should reflect the covenant that you are making. What are you promising in your vows? Here is an idea below.
I am reminded of James 1:17 Where it says that every good and perfect gift comes from above.
(Name) you are truly a Gift from God and I promise to spend the rest of my life treating you as such.
I will cherish you always and never take you for granted.
I will lead you and guide you as Christ leads me.
I will follow His teachings and obey His commands.
I will lead by example, with patience, and with understanding.
I will be slow to anger, and quick to listen.
I will be a strong spiritual leader in our home through good times and bad, in joy and in sorrow.
I will love you and be faithful to you alone from this day forward until God calls us home.
This is my solemn pledge to you and to God.
Have fun! Writing your vows are fun. Don’t worry about what everyone will think. Your vows are for your Bride or Groom. Remember you can just use our traditional vows if you don’t want to bother with writing your own. Most use the vows our Minister provides. See you soon!
Pastor Robert Bullock
Paradise Beach Weddings Inc.
Uptown Event Rentals LLC
Trinity Baptist Church Foley
Congratulations on your upcoming beach wedding in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach! Maybe you are undecided on your color scheme? Maybe this will help:
- Teal + Purple + Green. Good for: Evening waterside weddings. …
- Silver + Ivory + Beige. Good for: Elegant beach weddings. …
- Coral + Fuchsia + Navy. Good for: Nautical summer beach weddings. …
- Sea Glass Blue + Ivory + Green. Good for: Formal or informal beach weddings. …
- Marigold + Gold + White. …
- Canary Yellow + Tangerine + Peach.
We want your beach wedding to be taylor fit for you. Please call one of our wedding planners to start planning the perfect Gulf Shores beach wedding.
A destination wedding is meant to be fun and less stressful than a traditional wedding. However, it is imperative that your wedding starts at the scheduled time. Sometimes our ministers and photographers will have more than one wedding in a day. A delay can affect your time with your photographer if she has another appointment after you. Our sunset weddings are very popular. If you are late, you jeopardize the best lighting. A 15 minute delay can be a lot when the sun is setting. Your guests drive along way to come and see you get married, so do not leave them waiting out on the beach. We realize that most people are from out of town and it is possible to make a wrong turn. This is why we ask that you and your guests please arrive 30 minutes early. Here are some things you can do.
- Make sure everyone has clear instruction and directions on where the location of the wedding is.
- Stress to your guests that we have to begin on time!
- Do not send someone back to the condo or beach house last minute to pick something up. ( It is not worth getting married in the dark after the sun sets because someone forgot a bouquet or boutineer. ) The traffic at the beach can be very heavy.
- Make sure someone who is prone to getting lost rides with someone instead of driving themselves. We had a mother of the groom take a wrong turn recently and ended up being 1 hour away from the venue. Unfortunately we had to start without her because we were running out of light. If Aunt Sally is directionally challenged make sure she rides with someone or follows someone. The Gulf State Park Pavilion Beach is like 5 minutes from just about anywhere in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach. It really isn’t that hard to find.
- This one is the most important: Arrive at the time your photographer tells you to arrive! If she tells you to be there 30 minutes prior to the ceremony that is when everyone needs to be there. If you are there after she tells you to be there you are already late.
We want to make sure your wedding in stress free and fun! We have just seen a few of our wedding getting started late lately and some of it can be avoided.
Are you dreaming of a beach wedding in Gulf Shores Alabama? We would love to help you plan your destination wedding! Why a destination beach wedding to Gulf Shores? We are glad you asked! Here are the top 7 reasons!
1. Fancy a barefoot bash over a buttoned-up affair? You’re not alone. The 2016 Mintel U.S. weddings report found that 58 percent of brides want their wedding to be remembered as a fun and casual party, rather than a formal event. No wonder so many couples are hitting the road for their nuptials. After all, when was the last time you saw stilettos on the beach? A Gulf Shores beach wedding is perfect for you!
2. Your photos! The scenery around your local banquet hall can be pretty limiting. Just look at all the wonderful photos on our site and you will see that the beach makes that best backdrop for your wedding photos.
3.Cut down on guests. The average number of guests at a traditional wedding is 140. The average number of guests at a destination wedding? A mere 48. Having a more intimate setting gives you more time to spend with the people that you are closest too.
4. Have two honeymoons! A wedding away doesn’t need to replace your honeymoon — in fact, many couples head to a different location for their honeymoon. Stay a few extra days near your wedding location for a mini moon. Gulf Shores is the best place for that! (you’ve already paid the travel expenses to get here), or plan a separate trip a few months to a year later, so you’ll have a new adventure to look forward to together.
5. Leave all the stress at home. Yes, it’s your wedding — but it’s also your vacation, so leave the details to our onsite experts. Just ask Amy Bullock, Paradise Beach Weddings owner and wedding planner, “Unlike your traditional couple who may have to speak to a florist, an entertainer and a photographer, we make it a one-stop shop,” she explains. Instead of stressing about centerpieces and wedding vendors, you can focus on more important things, like your guests (or your tan).
6. Spend a few days not a few hours with your guests. We’ve all been to those weddings where the couple ends the night hungry and exhausted from making the rounds to greet and thank every guest. According to the 2016 Mintel U.S. weddings report, “One reason destination weddings are popular is because they allow the bride and groom more opportunity to truly interact with their guests over a longer event.” Indeed, quality time is a lot more doable — especially when everybody stays at the same hotel, condo or beach house. We can refer you to the best in the area!
7. Get more bang for your buck! Across the board, destination weddings are more affordable when compared with their hometown counterparts. Save your money for a down payment on a house instead of that $35,000 hometown wedding. Yes, the average American wedding cost $35,000. Our beach wedding packages are affordable. We have a wedding package to fit everyone’s budget. Best of all, everyone gets a great vacation out of it! So what are you waiting for? Call us today to start planning with one of our pros!
Gulf Shores Alabama Beach Weddings
Our office opens at 10am and we would love for one of our wedding planners to speak with you about a beach wedding in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach! We take pride in providing southern hospitality to our customers. We go above and beyond for all of our brides. Please call us to start planning your wedding with the best on the Coast.