Have you thought about what you would like for your wedding vows? Gulf Shore Orange Beach Weddings are romantic and elegant. A very important part of your special day are the promises that you are making to each other. We have standard wedding vows that we use for our ceremonies but your could write your own. Writing your own wedding vows for your Gulf Shore Orange Beach Wedding will be a memorable keepsake that you will be able to pass on to your children one day. This is just a suggestion that a lot of brides and grooms don’t really give much thought to. However the vows that we provide are great too. So don’t stress if you do not want the added stress of writing vows. I hope you have a great day and we can’t wait to meet you on the beach!
posting some short Counseling videos. If you would like to watch them please click the link and subscribe to our youtube channel. Many have had an interest in this over the years and we are just getting around to doing it. This video is just a introduction really. Amy will be helping me on a few of the videos too. This will give you an opportunity to get to know us a little before we meet you on the beach. I hope you enjoy. Here is the link to the first video. First Video-Pre-Marital by Robert Bullock
We have performed hundreds of beach wedding in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach over the last 15 years. We have special privilege of even doing vow renewals for couples that we married over a decade ago. We would love the opportunity to work with you. When are you coming? ”Read_more”
We also do event rentals. We have everything you need all in one place. Learn more about us here Who We Are
We have been the premier beach wedding service in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach for 15 years and counting! If you are looking for the perfect beach wedding package with professional photos and a Christian ordained minister then you are at the right place. Look around we are confident you will like what you see. Call us today!
We know there are a lot of choices when you start planning your Gulf Shores destination beach wedding. When Robert and Amy Bullock started Paradise Beach Wedding Inc. that was not the case. We have been providing Alabama weddings for 15 years and counting! Ask yourself what are you looking for in a wedding service? Do you want a Christian wedding ceremony? Is experience a plus? What about your photos? Paradise Beach Weddings has the best Christian Ministers that make you feel at ease. Robert Bullock is a Pastor of a local church. Roger Strict is a long time minister in the Gulf Shores area. Robert and Roger did not just go online and get a ordination certificate. They really care about your wedding but more importantly they care about marriage! Is it important to you to have someone officiate your wedding that really cares about what they are doing? Amy Bullock has been planning beach weddings for 15 years. She has the experience to make sure that your special day is stress free for you. You just need to show up! Planning a destination wedding with someone inexperienced can quickly become a train wreck. So is experience important to you? If so when researching beach wedding companies look at their experience. Many will claim they have been in business for years, when in fact they just started. Anyone can come up with a website so be careful. Your photos will be treasured for a lifetime. Are photos important to you? Most would say yes. Our photographers are the best on the Gulf Coast. All your photos will be professionally edited for you. Some companies that provide photos with your package are giving out unedited photos. Some put stock photos on their website to make it appear that they provide quality photos. All of the photos on our website are ours. In fact a lot of brides book us just because of our photos. If these things are important to you then you are in the right place. Your search for a wedding provider is over! Call us today. Here is a sample of one our beach weddings in Gulf Shores at the Gulf State Park.
We are a professional service that has provided beach weddings on the Gulf Coast for a very long time. We pride ourselves on doing excellent work. Everything from our bamboo arbors to our sashes on the chairs and of course your photos!. We love making your special day actually special! We price our services affordable, but not cheap. In our experience anything of good quality is not cheap. There are beach wedding companies that come and go every year. Some of them advertise “cheap” weddings. Before you call them, ask yourself this: “When is the last time that “cheap” meant “good”? We are a local family owned company. We have the best employees, photographers, planners, and ministers! Don’t settle for “cheap” for your beach wedding. A wedding is the beginning of a wonderful journey together as husband and wife. You should want that experience to be a good one! Call us to start planning your Alabama Gulf Shores beach wedding today!
Are you dreaming of a beach wedding in Gulf Shores Alabama? We would love to help you plan your destination wedding! Why a destination beach wedding to Gulf Shores? We are glad you asked! Here are the top 7 reasons!
1. Fancy a barefoot bash over a buttoned-up affair? You’re not alone. The 2016 Mintel U.S. weddings report found that 58 percent of brides want their wedding to be remembered as a fun and casual party, rather than a formal event. No wonder so many couples are hitting the road for their nuptials. After all, when was the last time you saw stilettos on the beach? A Gulf Shores beach wedding is perfect for you!
2. Your photos! The scenery around your local banquet hall can be pretty limiting. Just look at all the wonderful photos on our site and you will see that the beach makes that best backdrop for your wedding photos.
3.Cut down on guests. The average number of guests at a traditional wedding is 140. The average number of guests at a destination wedding? A mere 48. Having a more intimate setting gives you more time to spend with the people that you are closest too.
4. Have two honeymoons! A wedding away doesn’t need to replace your honeymoon — in fact, many couples head to a different location for their honeymoon. Stay a few extra days near your wedding location for a mini moon. Gulf Shores is the best place for that! (you’ve already paid the travel expenses to get here), or plan a separate trip a few months to a year later, so you’ll have a new adventure to look forward to together.
5. Leave all the stress at home. Yes, it’s your wedding — but it’s also your vacation, so leave the details to our onsite experts. Just ask Amy Bullock, Paradise Beach Weddings owner and wedding planner, “Unlike your traditional couple who may have to speak to a florist, an entertainer and a photographer, we make it a one-stop shop,” she explains. Instead of stressing about centerpieces and wedding vendors, you can focus on more important things, like your guests (or your tan).
6. Spend a few days not a few hours with your guests. We’ve all been to those weddings where the couple ends the night hungry and exhausted from making the rounds to greet and thank every guest. According to the 2016 Mintel U.S. weddings report, “One reason destination weddings are popular is because they allow the bride and groom more opportunity to truly interact with their guests over a longer event.” Indeed, quality time is a lot more doable — especially when everybody stays at the same hotel, condo or beach house. We can refer you to the best in the area!
7. Get more bang for your buck! Across the board, destination weddings are more affordable when compared with their hometown counterparts. Save your money for a down payment on a house instead of that $35,000 hometown wedding. Yes, the average American wedding cost $35,000. Our beach wedding packages are affordable. We have a wedding package to fit everyone’s budget. Best of all, everyone gets a great vacation out of it! So what are you waiting for? Call us today to start planning with one of our pros!
Gulf Shores Alabama Beach Weddings
Our office opens at 10am and we would love for one of our wedding planners to speak with you about a beach wedding in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach! We take pride in providing southern hospitality to our customers. We go above and beyond for all of our brides. Please call us to start planning your wedding with the best on the Coast.